Analytical scale protein purification
Analytical scale purification
Bioneer can develop a purification protocol for a desired protein with emphasis on ensuring maximal purity and yield of the protein.
Initially, a purification screening is performed, in which the most common purification principles are tested:
- Anion and cation exchange chromatography
- Hydrophobic interaction chromatography
- Reversed phase chromatography and gel filtration
In parallel, specific analytical methods needed to detect and quantify the protein are established. These may include:
- Gel electrophoresis
- Antibody based techniques such as ELISA and Western blotting
- Techniques based on the biochemical properties of the protein such as enzyme activity assays and assays based on a cellular response
For further information, please contact; Niels Skjaerbaek by phone (+45 45160444) or email.